Enhancing your competitive edge through process optimisation, value added services, successful people management and advanced technology
The most established and biggest Shared Services and outsourcing network platform in this region with 300+ attendees, 45+ distinguished speakers, 40+ sessions in case study, panel discussion, roundtables, presentations, 6+ streams to ensure you understand the development of the market and have the hands on takeaways to your daily operation.
Coming to its third year, SSOW China is the most established SSON event in China, continuously providing crucial strategies for shared services and business transformation executives in China.
With its massive & growing talent pool, sound infrastructure and strong government support, China is now a must destination for SSO operations! In the meanwhile, these SSO executives urgently need to re-engineer their process to drive business results. The evolution of redefining SSO roles to become a value-added business partner is happening now.
Check out SSOW Flicker Stream
- China’s largest SSO community—Great networking and learning platform for the industry and you can’t afford to miss such great opportunity to meet and exchange views with your peers
- 45+ industry leaders will share with you their views on the trend of the industry, case studies on daily operation in varied formats, including presentation, panel discussion, roundtable discussion, case study, workshop and speedy network, to make sure you gain the knowledge in a vivid environment.
- The hot topics in people management, global trend, increasing SSC value and automation cover your concerns and offer you thoughtful and practical sharing
For Solution Providers
- 300+ attendees with 70% buy side executives that are actively looking for optimising their shared servicesdsolution to asssist their business transformation
- 55+ speakers providing insights into how to bring SSOs to the next level
- 40+ hard hitting case studies presenting different scenarios for implementing effective strategies for SSOs in different stages
- 10+ hours interactive networking time creating informal and pressure-free one-to-one chatting time with the potential clients
- 6 topic dedicated streams ensures a captive targeted market who will benefit from your products or services
- One site tour visiting three plants to witness the actual transformation with your own eyes!
“It’s really exciting to see that SSON is trying more interactive formats and approaches to enhance the industry learning. I have benefited from the SSON events before and I’m confident that this event will be even more interesting and engaging. Look forward to learning from the industry peers as well. ”
Carlos Zhou, Service Management Director, Global Business Shared Services, Diageo Asia Pacific
“I really enjoyed my last experience at one of the SSON events in China. Very happy for being a speaker at SSON Suzhou to share Honeywell’s HR SS experience. I also look forward to leveraging this platform to engage my team in China on their learning needs.”
Takao Morikawa, Global HR Operations Director, HR Services, Honeywell
“SSON is a great resource centre for learning and sparkling innovative ideas. I’m honoured to be invited and very much looking forward to sharing my experiences with the fellow SSO colleagues.”
Cv Kwong, Finance Director, China and Department Head, Global Shared Services, British Council, China
“It’s extremely important to manage and communicate expectations from different stakeholders during finance transformation. I am delighted to join SSON panel discussion and bounce ideas with the peers on innovative change management approaches. ”
Christine Jin, Finance Shared Services Director, GSK China/Hong Kong
“It’s a really good platform for the best practice sharing and know more about GSSC if you don’t know how to initiate the share service centre, come here!”
Sofia Liu, Senior Manager North China and NEA Total Rewards, Flextronics